Soigner les virus hivernaux
En ce pic épidémique de gastro-entérite, qui touche toute la France, nous allons vous délivrer nos conseils
Head lice move by crawling and can only find their way onto another person's hair by direct contact with the head. Since children are often in contact with or lend each other many potentially infested objects, they can easily spread head lice from one person to another. Do you want to get rid of them?
The top 3 to deal with head lice at the beginning of the school year!
- Organic coconut vegetable oil : This oil, with its nourishing and soothing powers, seduces with its delicate sweet fragrance, it is a good remedy against lice. Melt beforehand if necessary, apply evenly to the whole hair, this will allow it to penetrate into the lice's respiratory tracts.
- Super ORGANIC Lavandin Essential oil : This organic essential oil of high medicinal quality proves to be formidable against the appearance of lice. Put a few drops of Super Organic Lavandin essential oil in the cap or hat of your child and on the lengths of his hair in the morning before going to school, lice fear its smell!
- Organic TEA tree essential oil : Widely used against scabies, fleas or mites, Tea tree essential oil is also effective against lice. It represents a powerful antiseptic. It penetrates the respiratory tracts of the lice and contributes to its elimination. Multi-purpose anti-infectious, it purifies the scalp and small wounds caused by lice.
You don't know how to use these 3 products to fight lice naturally? Then read the simple and quick recipe below:
- 80 ml of Organic Coconut Vegetable Oil
- 35 drops of Lavandin Essential Oil super Bio
- 35 drops of Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
If necessary, melt the Coconut vegetable oil in a double boiler. Then, mix all the ingredients directly in a 100 ml bottle. Close and shake, it's ready!
Tip: Spread 2 tablespoons of the mixture on damp hair. Smooth hair with a fine comb and apply another tablespoon to the scalp. Comb through again, strand by strand, starting at the forehead and gradually working down to the nape of the neck. Wrap the hair in plastic film and leave on for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Rinse and proceed with 1 or 2 shampoos.